pan de vida
Because religion is essentially the relationship between an individual and God, and because it is God’s prerogative to determine what that relationship should be, our church is a “Bible Church.” God has revealed to us what we should be and how we should live in his Holy Word.
We believe that the Holy Spirit of God guides us through the Bible to know the peace of God which satisfies our souls.
We want to share with you the satisfaction of what Jesus Christ means to us: that through his life and death and resurrection for us we have the sure hope of eternal life, the strength to live our daily life, and a guide for proper conduct.
- The Bible is the holy, inspired, infallible Word of God.
- God has revealed himself to us as the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Although God created everything perfect, man fell into sin by rebelling against the command of God.
- All people are born sinful and condemned to eternal punishment.
- The Son of God took on human flesh and came into this world to rescue fallen mankind.
- Jesus lived a perfect life in our place and died on the cross to pay for all our sins.
- Jesus rose from the dead to prove his victory over death and sin for us.
- Salvation is completely the work of God and is given to us as an undeserved gift (grace).
- The Gospel in Word and Sacraments is the way the Holy Spirit uses to produce faith in us.
- All who believe in Jesus as their Savior have eternal life.
Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty." (John 6:35)
•2421 N. Grand Ave. •English - (714) 835-1675 •Santa Ana, CA 92705 •Español - (714) 835-7170